Established in 1993 by Heloise Visser, Consensus is a recognised IT Solutions Force in the North West Province, employing advanced technology to achieve our long-term goals and objectives of sustainable growth and profitability.
At Consensus, we consider customer satisfaction to be the prime measure of our success in business. We have chosen to adopt the Ricoh philosophy of Oyakudachi, or “putting yourself in the client’s shoes”, thereby affirming the importance we attach to our customers, and giving us a guideline on how to treat each client.
Consensus Group of Companies endeavour to become the benchmark and authority in Total Office Printing Solutions, including IT Services, Telephony, CCTV, Document Management and other related Services pertaining to the above in the North West Province and surrounding areas.
To achieve our Vision as above, Consensus Group has built a Model based on four Pillars
- To be the leader in the industry of Printing solutions
- To be the IT and service supplier of choice
- To be Different and create our own identity by empowering our own staff by giving them a platform to come up with new and innovating ideas.
- To be the most successful INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LEADER IN PRINTING AND OTHER VALUE ADD Group of Companies in the North West Province in areas where technology is required.
- To Trust and Respect Individuals and the Team
- We believe in Team Work and adopt a productive work ethics process
- You are a leader and I am a leader
- Develop your talent and grow within yourself
“A STRONG WOMAN KNOWS SHE HAS STRENGTH ENOUGH FOR THE JOURNEY, BUT A WOMAN OF STRENGTH KNOWS IT IS IN THE JOURNEY WHERE SHE WILL BECOME STRONG”
PROUDLY B-BBEE LEVEL 2
Consensus was started by a woman, Heloise Visser in 1993 in a time when women were not recognised in leadership as in a time like the now time.
Because of this strong believe in women empowerment, Consensus recognised the above and have a few success stories of their own.
Consensus is proud to welcome Busisiwe Molefe as a Director to Consensus.
Busisiwe is a hard worker and started with Consensus about 15 years ago in Telesales.
Today Busisiwe Molefe is heading the same Telesales team as Director over the group and responsible for all internal and external communication within the group. Busisiwe Molefe will also be responsible for heading new business development within the Group.
Consensus follows the Equity Plan Process, in conjunction with Labournet and employs a full time Equity Manager.
All companies belonging to the Consensus Group of Companies are B-BEEE Contributors:
Digital Automation, Consensus Computing and Nexiware, are proudly Level 2 B-BBEE Contributors. Whereas LCS Office Automation is a Level 4 B-BBEE Contributor.