The SMT i6000 Wireless Series of IP Phones changes the rules in IP deployment and the user’s experience. A sleek addition to any business, the SMT-i6021 and SMT-i6011 can integrate via Bluetooth to Smartphones (IOS and Android) to provide a range of highly integrated Unified Communications (UC) features which means no expensive cabling costs. As a 2015 Good Design Award winner the SMT-i6000 series comes with a distinctive ‘floating’ handset which makes it easy to pick up from any direction or angle. In addition, the buttons are grouped according to function and most-used features including conference calling, call transferring, volume control, hold, re-dial and more at your fingertips.
Features at a glance:
- Wired and wireless (802.11) connectivity and advanced features
- Bluetooth technology to pair headsets and transfer calls between devices
- Smartphones and Tablets used as add-on modules (AOMs) via Samsung Deskphone Manager (SDM)
- HD Audio for crystal clear voice quality
- Two-port Gigabit switch and Electronic Hook Switch USB Port
- Contact Synchronisation from your Smartphone to the SMT-i6000 handset